Here is Sleeping Bags Exporter talking about 5 amazing camping tips.
If you have any idea about Waterproof Arm Sleeves, welcome to contact us and discuss.
People living in the jungle often feel nervous and oppressed, so more and more people like to take a holiday to camp in the wild and get close to nature.
The highlight of camping is to enjoy delicious dishes in the beautiful mountain scenery, but you can cook a delicious meal to prepare. The process of preparing food and cooking utensils is complicated and cumbersome. How to prepare quickly and conveniently? What about outdoor picnics? Today we will teach you a few simple and practical methods, you can come in handy when you go out camping next time!
1. Make good use of plastic gloves and use plastic gloves to dispense less used ingredients. You don't have to work hard to undo the gloves when you use them. You can cut them with scissors. If you use a small number of seasoning ingredients, they will not be confused with each other. Save containers! In addition, plastic gloves can be used to dispense toiletries.
2. Carrying eggs When carrying eggs, it is very inconvenient to carry eggs. You can first use the eggs you need to make egg liquid, and evenly mix the egg liquid into the beverage bottle; this will not only save a lot of space but also be convenient to carry.
3. Floating key ring If you go camping on the water, it is easy to drop the key and other small things into the water, but with these materials, you can easily make a floating key ring! First, bend one end into a ring shape, then insert the wire into one end of the cork and hang the key, so that even if the key falls into the water, it will float to the surface.
4. Make a disposable spoon. Cut off the upper part of the plastic bottle. The raised part of the bottom of the bottle is the outline of the spoon. You can make a prototype of the spoon by cutting it. The uneven part of the spoon can be burned with fire. In case the mouth is scratched!
5. The artichoke piece ignites the camping and cooks things that can't be separated from the charcoal fire. It is very simple to ignite large pieces of wood. You can do it with a few pieces of potato chips! Place the potato chips in the center of the brazier, place the wood around, ignite the potato chips, and soon the surrounding wood will burn together!